Tornado M85 HD IPTV Set Top Box
- Advanced Remote/Keyboard/Mouse. This device easy access to Web Based features such as Web Browsing, Email, Chat, Google Maps, YouTube, Picasa, and others.
- WiFi USB 802.11b/g/n Adapter. Allows wireless connectivity to Access Points, Routers, CellNodes, and AirStream CellNodes. The adapter allows up to 150Mbps data transfer speeds.
- DVB-T USB Adapter. Allows reception of DVB-T (Terrestrial Digital Television) signal from air.
- USB Flash Drivers. The USB Hard Disks are detected and installed automatically and their content is displayed in the Video/User Video/USB or Audio/User Audio/USB section of the STB TV interface.
- USB Hard Disks. The USB ports provide high-power to able to power up most popular USB Hard Disk. The USB Hard Disks are detected and installed automatically and their content is displayed in the Video/User Video/USB or Audio/User Audio/USB section. Please, note that the STB will mount the first available HDD partition, so make sure that this partition has the media data required.
- USB Keyboard. Any standard USB keyboard will be detected automatically.
- USB Mouse. Any standard USB mouse will be detected automatically.
- USB IR Receiver. The Infra Red receiver can receive IR signals from a specialized remote control, thus providing remote connectivity to the Set Top Box. The STB can be hidden in a cabinet, behind the TV set, or built-in the wall or ceiling.
- USB-SERIAL Cable. This cable allows the STB to control via Serial connection TV sets such as Samsung, LG, Phillips, and others.
- USB 3G/HSPA Modem. The 3G modem allows the STB to be connected to the 3G network and thus retrieve video and audio data using mobile provider networks.
- USB Power Management Adapter. This adapter allows the STB to control (turn on/off) electrical appliances and also read their power consumption in real time.
- USB Wired Phone. This device allows the STB to be used to receive and initiate Voice over IP phone calls. The STB will also provide PBX, Voicemail, and Multi-Line functions.
- USB Wireless Phone. This device allows the STB to be used to receive and initiate Voice over IP phone calls with wireless connection. The STB will also provide PBX, Voicemail, and Multi-Line functions.